PRINCE MOHAMMAD BIN FAHD UNIVERSITY (PMU)
Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Core Curriculum Program – Humanities and Social Sciences
- A candidate who holds Master’s (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree from a Western University in Instructional Technology or closely related field.
- Excellent English language skills both written and spoken as the instruction medium at PMU is in English.
- Ability to teach at the University Level.
The primary role of the Assessment Lab instructor is to:
- Provide regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.;
- Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process;
- Contribute to the continuing innovation and development of the program;
- Continually improving and updating class material to meet student specific needs;
- Participate in departmental activities and service to the department such as meetings, committee memberships …etc.
Proficiency in the following:
1. Adobe Dream Weaver
Benefits and Conditions:
PMU offers an income tax free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12 month salary, summer vacation, accommodations, annual round trip airfare to home country, medical insurance, assistance with school fees for children and end of contract benefits.
Application must include letter of interest, curriculum vitae (includes recent photo, citizenship, links to Google Scholar and LinkedIn profile), unofficial copies of all university transcripts, statement of teaching interest, as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of at least three professional references.
In sending the application materials via email, clearly state the position that you are applying for and specify the job site where the advertisement was taken from. For your reference, kindly submit your application to the following email addresses:
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For direct application online, please visit our PMU website by clicking the link below and look for HR – "Apply Online".