We invite enthusiastic, forward thinkers to instruct, engage, and inspire adult students at the Buffalo Educational Opportunity Candidates should have the ability to teach a range of online and seated courses in their academic disciplines associated within our program areas:
Allied Health Programs:
(Which includes the Registered Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding, Central Sterilization Technician and Patient Services Technician)
(Which includes Customer Service Training, Test Prep, Computer Basics, Google IT, Preadvanced Manufacturing, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Direct Service Professional (DSP), and Security Guard
(Which includes English as a Second Language, mathematics, reading/literacy, writing, college prep, English Language Arts (ELA), and Basic Education)
Academic Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Deliver seated and/or online lessons to students.
• Evaluate and grade student class work, assignments, papers, and/or quizzes/exams, providing effective feedback to guide student learning and success.
• In-put attendance on a daily bases in Banner
• Engage in the classroom activities, reply to emails/voicemails within 24 hours, and hold on
• Provide office hours in - person/online office hours.
• Maintain knowledge in one's own discipline-related area by participating in professional
• Attend program related and center wide meetings as assigned by the supervisor.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the University at Buffalo will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.