※Job Title：Contract-based associate professor/ assistant professor
※Number of Lecturers：1
1. Qualifications: Ph.D. in TESOL.
2. Native speakers of English are also welcome to apply.
3. Employment starts on Aug.1, 2019
4. The minimum teaching load is 10 hours per week.((英語教學測驗與評量 TESTING AND EVALUATION IN ENGLISH TEACHING、英語教學概論 INTRODUCTION TO ENGLISH TEACHING、英語聽講教學 TEACHING ENGLISH LISTENING AND SPEAKING、英文閱讀與寫作教學 TEACHING ENGLISH READING AND WRITING))
5. Besides teaching, the assistant professor’s responsibilities and duties shall include helping The Department of English Literature, Language and Linguistics organize English-related activities.
Contact information: Mailing Address, Telephone Number(both domestically and aboard), and email address
Educational Background and Work Experience
Honors and Awards
2. Copy of Diploma
3. Official Transcript
4. Abstract of the Dissertation
5. Two Letters of Recommendation
6. Copy of Representative Publication
★ Diploma and official transcripts must be notarized by Taiwan’s embassy ★
1. Hiring date: 01/08/2019
2. Applicants should register on line: http://pupsn.pu.edu.tw/personnel/, and send the required material together with the resume printed out from the website to the Personnel Office. The applied department and position should be indicated on the envelope via registered mail before 31/3/2019.
Department of English Literature, Language and Linguistics
200, Sec. 7, Taiwan Boulevard, Shalu Dist.,
Taichung City 43301 Taiwan
3. Contact Information:
Name: Edward Chih-Hsing Chang
Tel: 886-4-26328001 ext. 12025