The Higher Education Program at the University of North Texas (UNT) seeks an advanced assistant professor, associate professor, or full professor with a demonstrated record of strength in teaching, doctoral advising, scholarship, and service to support the Program’s scholarly, professional, and academic initiatives.
The successful candidate will serve a nine-month, tenure-track appointment beginning with the Fall semester of 2022.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Part-time summer teaching is contingent on student demand and funding.
An offer of employment for this position will be made dependent upon available funding.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Pursuing a focused line of research leading to publications in top tier venues and to extramural funding
- Teaching two (2) Higher Education courses each semester
- Serving as a chair on doctoral committees and advising/mentoring students
- Working with Program faculty members and with centers and institutes affiliated with the Program to maintain and enhance the Program’s stature
- Participating actively in service to the Program, the University, and professional organizations