We would like to invite applications for a PhD position under a project entitled "A theoretical model for the contribution of affective states to attitudes and behaviors of Malaysian academic leaders: A comparative study to highlight the role of work environment features in creating a conductive academic setting".
Enrolment status: Full time 1 year (can be extended).
Salary: RM 1800 monthly
1. Having a degree in any social science areas (preferably education, psychology, and management)
2. Candidate must enroll the PhD program in higher education offered by National Higher Education Research Institute (IPPTN), USM.
3. Strong interest in research and willing to learn new things.
4. Strong communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English.
5. The candidate should come from Australia, New Zealand or EU countries.
6. Requires minimal supervision and able to carry out research independently.
7. Previous experience in using statistical packages (EQS, Mplus, AMOS, SmartPLS) is an advantage.
8. Experience in longitudinal studies and multi-level analysis
9. Ability to work and interact well as a part of a team.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
11. The successful candidate will report to and supervised by Dr. Majid Ghasemy.
Those who are interested are invited to send their CVs to Dr. Majid Ghasemy at email@example.com by 15 November 2019.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.