Faculty (Rank TBD), College of Education
The Abraham S. Fischler College of Education and School of Criminal Justice, Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Nova Southeastern University is currently seeking a full-time faculty member to provide high quality instruction, and to ensure students meet course outcomes, while providing scholarship, service, and leadership to colleagues and students. It is preferred that applicants hold an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Certification, as well as demonstrate evidence of an active research and scholarship agenda.
1. Ed.D. in Education, or Ph.D. in a related field
2. Certification in Exceptional Student Education in K-12
3. College level teaching experience
1. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Certification
2. Evidence of an active research and scholarship agenda
3. Evidence of exceptional ability in college teaching at the graduate level
4. Experience teaching in web-based distance learning environments and/or experience web-course creation and design
5. Experience with Windows-platform computers and software, multimedia tools assessment on information on the Internet
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is a private, not-for-profit, accredited, co-educational university located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. With nearly 21,000 students, NSU is the largest private, not-for-profit institution of higher education in Florida. Founded in 1964, the university offers undergraduate degrees, graduate and professional degrees, and certificate programs to full-and part-time students in medicine, health sciences, computer sciences, law, education, psychology, business, marine biology, and more.
To view a full position description and qualifications, and to apply online, please access http://nsucareers.nova.edu and reference position number 997688.