The Curriculum Review Coordinator will coordinate the curriculum review work for quality enhancement processes including liaison with faculties, programmes and sections, workshop preparation and assistance with resource production and documentation.
The appointee will have a number of specific responsibilities including:
- Liaising with Faculties, Schools and relevant sections in the planning, oversight, organisation and documentation of curriculum review and assessment work;
- Supporting schools in the development and documentation of curriculum maps;
- Assisting in the production of learning and teaching resources for the Learning, Teaching and Student Services Website;
- Auditing compliance with the standardised course outline template;
- Assisting in the collection of sample assessment tasks and rubrics;
- Updating the Inventory of Educational Effectiveness Indicators;
- Communicating with University staff about learning and teaching developments;
- Assisting in any other curriculum review-related work.
The Person We Seek
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant field;
- Previous work in higher education contexts;
- Project management or accreditation coordination experiences;
- Communication skills and good interpersonal skills;
- ICT skills;
- Networking and collaboration experience and skills;
- A strong work ethic and the ability to meet deadlines efficiently.
Preference will be given to applicants with a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
The position is available for a fixed term of 3 years.
Salary Range: Level 3 FJ $66,521 to FJ $81,491 per annum (Inclusive of 15% Gratuity)
Enquiries: Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Learning, Teaching & Student Services email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 11 March 2018
How to Apply
Candidates may use the University’s online E-Recruitment system to view full details and apply for this position at https://www.usprecruits.usp.ac.fj Manual and emailed applications are no longer accepted. Candidates may request further information from the Human Resources Office; tel.: (679) 32 32072; email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include the following documents in your application: Cover letter and Resume clearly addressing key Selection Criteria, academic transcript and names of three referees, one of which must be your current or most recent direct work supervisor.